Studies show that scents are directly related to the limbic system, the area of the brain associated with processing memories and emotions. Did you know that 75% of our everyday emotions are affected by what we smell?
MĀ Moments has studied how to evoke these positive sensations with different aromas. Today we want to tell you how to improve our daily lives by simply setting the atmosphere in spaces with essential oils.
Let's start at the beginning: What are essential oils?
Essential oils are pure formulas made from natural ingredients from flowers and plants - such as lavender, jasmine or rose -, trees, leaves and roots - eucalyptus, citronella or sandalwood - and fruit peels such as lemon, bergamot or orange.
In addition to its natural origin, MĀ Moments guarantees its sustainable production with 100% pure and organic ingredients, vegan and cruelty-free, and made with recycled, reusable and rethought packaging.
Benefits of aromatherapy
Aromatherapy has multiple benefits that will improve our daily lives and help us to feel better in a variety of everyday situations:
1. Stress and Anxiety Relief: Essences of lavender, frankincense and chamomile contain relaxing properties that can help reduce anxiety and stress and promote feelings of calm and well-being.
2. Improved sleep: Aromatherapy improves sleep quality, induces relaxation and reduces sleep disorders.
3. Relief from pain and inflammation: Some essential oils have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve pain and inflammation. Oils such as peppermint and eucalyptus can reduce muscle pain and improve blood circulation.
4. Improved digestion: Aromatherapy can relieve symptoms of digestive problems such as indigestion, constipation and diarrhoea. Essential oils such as ginger, cardamom and coriander stimulate digestion and reduce symptoms.
5. Strengthening the immune system: Some essences have antimicrobial and antiviral properties that can help strengthen the immune system and prevent illness. Tea tree, cinnamon and clove are some of them.