WHO ARE WE?
www.labeauorganic.com is a website of LABEAU FRAGRANCES S.L, with C.I.F nº B66904558 and address at Via Augusta 29 Planta 6, 08006 Barcelona, dedicated to the commercialisation of organic cosmetic products.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
We are responsible for the treatment of your data: LABEAU FRAGRANCES S.L, with C.I.F nº B66904558 and address in Via Augusta 29 Planta 6, 08006 Barcelona.
WHAT DATA DO YOU KEEP?
We always try to keep as little data as possible, among which you can find:
- Your identification data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc).
- Financial and transactional information (e.g. payment method, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.).
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example);
- Commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter OR data about your tastes and preferences).
When we ask you to fill in your personal details in order to give you access to a feature or service, we will mark some fields as mandatory, these are details that we need in order to provide you with the service or give you access to the feature in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you wish to enjoy at any given time, we will need to process certain data, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
1. To manage your registration as a user: If you decide to register as a user on our website, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its various features, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service (email@example.com).
2. For the development, fulfilment and execution of the purchase contract: This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including the sending of quality surveys on the products or services provided.
- Manage the payment of the products you purchase, regardless of the payment method used. For example: if, when purchasing one of our products, you choose to activate the functionality of saving your card details for future purchases, we need to process the data indicated for the activation and development of this functionality. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your payment details to appear autocompleted in subsequent purchases so that you do not have to re-enter them in each new process, and they will be considered valid and in force for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time, contact us if you have any problems and we will help you to solve them.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and against us during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction.
- Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase.
- To manage requests for information about product availability or information about products, services or promotions.
- For billing purposes and to provide you with invoices for purchases you have made on the Platform.
- To ensure the use of other available functionalities or services, such as the purchase, management and use of the Gift Card.
- For marketing purposes:
- Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending you personalised information about our products or services by various means (such as email or SMS). We may also send you this information via push notifications if you have activated them on your mobile device. Therefore, please note that this data processing involves the analysis of your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore which products and services may be more suited to your style when it comes to sending you information. For example, based on your shopping and browsing history, we will make suggestions about products that we think may be of interest to you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with "cart recovery" functionality.
Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by following the instructions provided in each communication.
If you do not wish to receive push notifications, you can deactivate this option on your mobile device.
- To carry out promotional activities (running competitions or sending your list of saved items to the email address you provide). By participating in any promotional action, you authorise us to process the data you provide depending on each promotional action and we can communicate them through various media such as social networks or on the website itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the processing of your data.
- Disseminate on the Platform or through our social media channels photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided that you give us your consent to do so.
- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e. to understand how users interact with our website and to be able to make improvements.
- Quality surveys aimed at finding out the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting areas for improvement.
Why do we use them?
The legitimization for the use of data comes from the acceptance of the conditions when making a purchase or registering for our newsletter or from the interest shown in receiving a response to a query via email, telephone, WhatsApp, or through any other form of communication.
Data used to manage your registration as a user: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In order for you to register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your personal data, otherwise, we would not be able to manage your registration. If you choose to use access or login through a social network, the reason we are authorized to process your data is the consent you provide at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network.
Development, compliance, and execution of the sales contract or services: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the sales contract or provision of services that binds us to you. It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process is activated only because you request it or authorize us to do so. In these cases, the basis on which we process your data is your consent. We believe we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that processing this data is positive for all parties involved when a purchase payment is made, particularly for you, as it allows us to take measures to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties.
Customer Service: We believe we have a legitimate interest in addressing the requests or queries you make through the various existing contact methods. We understand that processing this data is also beneficial for you as it allows us to properly assist you and resolve the queries raised. When you contact us, particularly for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service purchased through the Platform, the processing is necessary for the execution of the sales contract. When your query is related to exercising the rights we inform you about below, or with claims related to our products or services, the legitimacy for processing your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
Marketing: The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you provide us, for example, when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending of push notifications on your mobile device, or when you accept the legal terms to participate in a promotional activity or to publish your photographs on the Platform or on our social media channels. To show you personalized information, we believe we have a legitimate interest in profiling with the information we have about you and the personal data you have provided, as we understand that processing this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access information according to your preferences.
Usability and Quality Analysis: We believe we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the usability of the Platform and the user satisfaction level because we understand that processing this data is also beneficial for you as the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
Who do we share your data with?
We will share your data with service providers who help us or provide support or external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement, whether located inside or outside the European Union.
These may include, among others: financial entities, fraud detection and prevention entities, technological service providers, logistics, transportation and delivery service providers and collaborators, customer service-related service providers, marketing and advertising-related service providers and collaborators.
Some of the mentioned providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, such as the United States. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate guarantees and always ensuring the security of your data: Some providers are certified under Privacy Shield, a certification that you can consult at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to object to the use of your data or to port it.
To exercise your rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicate the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of an identity document.
Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user on the Platform, you can also consult this information in the corresponding section of your personal data.
Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user on the Platform, you can also access the corresponding section of your personal data from your account to modify or update your personal data. By actively providing us with your personal data through any means, you guarantee that it is true and accurate and undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications to it. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or the Platform owner or to any third party due to incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information provided in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that as a general rule, you should only provide us with your own personal data, not that of third parties, except as permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy. If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them about the purposes and the way we need to process their personal data.
Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we need to process them, as we have informed you above, or in which we no longer have legitimacy to do so.
Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
You will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data, provided that it is technically possible.
When the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, in particular, with: - the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The retention period of your data will depend on the purposes for which we process them, as explained below:
Purpose / Retention Period
Managing your registration as a user of the Platform: We will process your data for as long as you maintain the status of a registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
Development, compliance, and execution of the sales contract or services: We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have acquired, including possible returns, complaints, or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service. In some cases, we will only process the data until you decide, such as the data of payment (card) that you have requested us to store for future purchases.
Customer Service: We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to handle your request or petition.
Marketing: We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. If you participate in promotional activities, we will retain your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the promotion.
Usability and Quality Analysis: We will process your data punctually during the time in which we proceed to carry out a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.
Regardless of whether we process your data for the strictly necessary time to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep them properly stored and protected for the time during which liabilities arising from the processing may arise, in compliance with the current regulations at all times. Once the possible actions in each case are prescribed, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
Please read our Cookie Information to learn in more detail about the cookies and similar devices we use, their purpose, and other relevant information:
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone, or any other device, containing information about your navigation on that site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more user-friendly, and they do not harm your computer. Although this policy uses the general term "Cookie" since it is the main method of storing information used by this website, the browser's "Local Storage" space is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. Therefore, all the information included in this section applies equally to this "Local Storage."
What are Cookies used for on this website?
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password, credit card or debit card information, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in Cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as "Third-Party Cookies," which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these "Third-Party Cookies" are used are obtaining access statistics and ensuring payment transactions.
To restrict, block, or delete Cookies from this website, you can do so at any time by modifying your browser settings following the guidelines outlined below. Although the configuration of each browser is different, it is common for Cookie settings to be found in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more detailed information about Cookie settings in your browser, consult the "Help" menu of the browser itself.
Barcelona, August 6, 2020