A simple routine that you can repeat every time you wash your hair to help it stay strong and shiny.
- Wet your hair.
- Apply a walnut-sized amount of shampoo in your hand and distribute it throughout your hair.
- Add a little water and massage gently. Insist on some areas, pressing a little harder with the fingertips on each side of the head, on the top of the head and down to the nape of the neck. This type of massage promotes and activates circulation.
- Rinse and reapply a drop of shampoo to thoroughly wash the hair a second time.
- Rinse again with plenty of water: first with warm water and then with lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner all over the hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to the scalp. Massage the hair so that all the nutrients of the products penetrate well and leave on for 30-60 seconds.
- Finish by rinsing the hair with plenty of water and without rubbing it sharply.