In this hair pack, you have all the products you need to pamper and naturally care for your hair. We recommend using the hair mask 1 to 2 times a week, although you can increase the frequency if your hair is very dry or damaged.
- Wet your hair.
- Dispense a walnut-sized amount of shampoo into your hand and distribute it evenly throughout the hair.
- Add a little water and massage gently. Focus on certain areas by pressing a bit more firmly with the fingertips on each side of the head, starting from the top and moving down to the nape. This type of massage promotes and stimulates circulation.
- Rinse and reapply a drop of shampoo to thoroughly wash the hair for the second time.
- Rinse again with plenty of water: first with hot water and then with warm water.
Next, you can continue hydrating your hair with the repairing conditioner to seal the hair:
- Apply the conditioner to all strands, starting from the ends and working your way up to the scalp. Massage the conditioner gently into your hair to ensure even distribution and penetration of the product's nutrients. Allow it to sit for about 30-60 seconds.
- After this time, rinse out the remaining conditioner by thoroughly washing the hair with abundant warm water.
Labeau Organic recommends finishing your hair cleansing and care routine by applying the hair mask to seal the hair.
After washing your hair, remove excess moisture by towel-drying.
Apply the hair mask from mid-length to ends. Take each section and thoroughly saturate the hair. Use a wide-tooth comb to comb through and ensure even distribution. We recommend leaving it on for 5 to 20 minutes.
Finish by rinsing your hair thoroughly with abundant water and without rubbing it vigorously.